Do you ever have those days where you sit and ponder anything and everything that comes to your mind? I realized for the first time today, that when that happens, I have a choice...I can either look at the cup half full or half empty. Either way, I make the decision as to how I will deal with everything that rolls around in my head! Today I have chosen half full! THE GLASS, you guys, not my head! ;-)
Then, my Mother-In-Law comes into my life. I've heard all the scary stories about what it will be like having a --------mother-in-law... and guess what? My Mother-In-Law is the greatest! No trades, NO WAY!!!! I keep this one forever and ever!
These Granny squares are made with the help of my Mom and my wonderful Mother-In-Law. Here are a few pictures of blankets that will be given to elderly patients. My Mom's are really the cream of the crop with hearts of gold. Today, my glass is half full and these little ladies remind me of just how blessed or lucky or whatever you want to consider it is that I am.
Have a great Thursday! :-)
Thanks for popping by. You are off to a good start here. If Helen, who I know, was your first, well....let me be the second. Take is slow and easy, and do not quit.
ReplyDeleteYou're very blessed in having both a wonderful mother and a terrific mother-in-law, the combo does not come by very often! I have a great mom too, she's totally my friend, so I understand you perfectly!
ReplyDelete