Good morning all of you out there in blogland!!! Let me start out by saying thank you to Helen, who was the very first person ever to comment my blog! When I logged on and saw I had a comment, I choked on my coffee and I gave a triumphant "YES!" to my computer screen.
This is all so new to me that it won't suprise you when I tell you that I can not post a comment back to you Helen...So, Helen, I do apologize! I have been trying all morning to comment your beautiful Granny Square Blanket! The colors are gorgeous!
I love to see everyones creations when they crochet. There are so many different color coordinations and styles that I certainly would have never thought of and I am amazed at the beauty of each piece. I guess the beauty of everyones crochet is the reason I have a few too many WIPS! OH! But I do love the feeling of a finished item and the happiness it brings to my home, or as a gift or donation. (I also make blankets for donations to hosiptal and ederly care facilities.) There is just something about creating an item that brings warmth to the body and a smile to the heart!

No comments:
Post a Comment