Monday, January 5, 2015

A Quiet New Year...

The new year has started off quiet and peaceful.  This is a wonderful thing!  Took some time to take care of the necessary things and took some time to enjoy the down time.  Hopefully this is a great start to a GREAT year!

I crocheted dish cloths. I love the easy rhythm and finish while I sit next to my husband,  in front of a fire and watch a movie. 
 
I've also been working on beanies for the homeless. Helping out has been on my mind a lot and I've put my thoughts into action with ziplock baggie essentials and now beanies to add.  It's been very cold around here and that's not typical of our climate so these will help a little more.
 
 
 
 
See how cold it has been? BRRR!  Our desert was hit with snow on New Years Eve and I was able to snap a pic of the beautiful sight on New Years Day.  Isn't she glorious!  This mountain will forever symbolize home to me. 
 
 

Happy Monday!
 


2 comments:

  1. It's a quiet and peaceful start around here too...just the way we like it! Wish I had a mountain to look at. So nice. Love the dishcloths!

    ReplyDelete
  2. will you like to follow my private blog? send me your email...to send you my link...my email is...mycozyspot3@gmail.com....blessings

    ReplyDelete